EFA Travel Grant
We are delighted to announce that, again, the EFA will award a limited number of travel grants to PhD students to attend the conference. The purpose is to offer these students an opportunity to attend presentations and get to know the community. PhD students are invited to submit their application via the conference management system before the deadline of May 22, 2023 midnight Pacific time.
Link for application: https://www.conftool.com/efa2023.
- Applicants should
- be PhD students in finance, financial economics, or a related field;
- be beyond the second year of their doctoral studies (i.e., starting their third year in September 2023);
- be EFA members in 2023;
- provide the name of the supervisor, the CV of the student, and a statement from the supervisor confirming that the applicant is enrolled in a PhD program.
- Preference will be job market candidates in the upcoming academic year (2023-2024).
- Students do not need to have a paper in the program to be eligible.
- Students accepted for the Doctoral Tutorial are not eligible to receive this grant.
- The amount of the Travel Grant is €400.
- If the applicant has received the EFA Travel Grant in the past, he/she is not eligible to receive another one.