Members and friends of the European Finance Association (EFA) are invited to submit research papers for the 50th EFA Annual Meeting to be held on August 16-19, August 2023. Papers on any finance topic are invited.
- The submission deadline is February 1, 2023 at midnight Standard Pacific Time.
- All papers must be submitted as PDF files. You do not need to remove author names from the uploaded paper.
- The author submitting the paper must be a member of the European Finance Association in 2023 for the paper to be considered.
- Each individual may only submit one paper (although they can be a co-author on other submitted papers). Please note that if several papers are accepted, we expect a different author to present each of the papers.
- Papers that have recently been presented or scheduled at other major conferences are allowed. The submitted paper must not be accepted (or conditionally accepted) at a journal.
- Dual submission to the Annual Meeting and Doctoral Tutorial is allowed. Note the separate deadlines and submission systems.
- Submitting your paper ahead of the deadline is appreciated, to avoid a rush just before the deadline during which technical issues are most likely.
- Accepted papers should be ready for circulation when the program is published; papers requiring clearance for public circulation should begin to arrange for clearance prior to May 2023.
You can become an EFA member for the current year (2023), before submitting the paper. Please note that EFA does not offer multi years membership.
EFA 2023 Doctoral Events
If you wish to submit the same paper to both the EFA 2023 and Doctoral Tutorial, you need to make two separate submissions. Submission for these events runs on two separate systems and have different deadlines.