EFA Doctoral Tutorial
The EFA Doctoral Tutorial (EFA-DT) is an annual EFA doctoral event intended for Finance students who are nearing completion of their PhD and about to enter the job market. It provides students with an excellent opportunity to present their paper and receive detailed feedback from a distinguished faculty. The current format allows the EFA-DT co-chairs to select up to eight PhD student papers for presentation. Accepted students receive a stipend of € 1,000 to help cover registration and travel expenses.
The EFA 2023 Annual Meeting in collaboration with the Doctoral Tutorial will host a poster session during the conference. Authors wishing to apply with their paper to the poster session, can signal their interest during submission.
- Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
- Venue: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Submission opens: February 15, 2023
- Submission closes: March 15, 2023 at midnight Pacific time
- Notification: Early June 2023
- Esther Eiling, University of Amsterdam
- Gyöngyi Lóránth, University of Vienna
- Kristian Miltersen, Copenhagen Business School
- Frans de Roon, Tilburg University
Detailed information about the event and submission details are available on the EFA website: www.european-finance.org/doctoral-tutorial.