Authors submitting their paper and participants joining the EFA Annual Meeting are required to be current (2023) EFA members. Membership of co-author(s) is not valid.
Become a member
You can become a member on our submission and registration system. If you were a member in 2022 or were part of the program committee, you can use your login information.
EFA Annual Membership Fee is €60 Euro
- EFA membership is personal and not transferable.
- EFA membership fees are non-refundable.
- EFA members are expected to adhere to the EFA Code of Conduct.
- EFA members receive free online access to Review of Finance– the journal of the European Finance Association – in addition to discounted submission fees.
- Current EFA members can submit one paper to the EFA Annual Meeting (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Members are invited to the EFA Annual Meeting; additional fees may be required to attend.
- EFA membership is valid for one calendar year only (January 1–December 31) regardless of the date of joining.
- The annual membership fee is €60 Euro including VAT for EU members.
- The EFA does not offer multi-year, group, or institutional membership.
- There is no discount for students.
- Members are reminded to keep their password-protected EFA ConfTool Profile (EFA Annual Meeting website) updated with the correct email address so that the EFA can contact you about elections, news, and calls for papers.
Why join the European Finance Association?
- Membership of a global network of more than 2,000 professionals involved in the research, practice, study and teaching of Finance who adhere to the EFA Code of Conduct
- Invitation to the European Finance Association (EFA) Annual Meeting – the members-only conference typically staged at a European location in August.
- One complimentary paper submission to the EFA Annual Meeting of the same calendar year as that of paid membership (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Free online access to Review of Finance – the official journal of the EFA listed in FT Top 50.
- Discounted fees to submit a paper to Review of Finance.